Pages

Sunday 23 March 2014

Introduction

Hi!  I'm Steph. Funny way to start a blog post, but anyway...
I'm a 30-something woman living in Canada, with my spouse "J", our three cats, our dog, and our turtle.  I have a degree and a diploma, and am currently working in an office environment, but I would like to start my own web design, development and content writing business so that I can work from home.
I did some web design back in elementary and high school, before WYSIWYG editors and free online templates, when it was all html - but I haven't done much of it since - save for minor changes to blog layouts.  I've always been interested in graphic design, but I also have a passion for writing and photography - two things that I think would tie in well with a career in web development and design.
I'm taking the P2PU program to teach myself web design over from the beginning, and I am also planning on taking a certificate program in web development.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates